Saturday, May 17, 2008

On The Road Mix

I just got back from the beach, kinda bumped up my left elbow a lil bit so I'm taking a lil break, but I'm about to hit the beach for another surf session cause the water feels great, the weather is warm n sunny, and the beach is full of bitties so why not?

Until then I figured I'd share what I was listenin to on the road with y'all. These are songs I've been listening to non-stop on the road:

1. Metro Station - California
2. Joe Strumer & The Mescaleros - All In A Day
3. The Starting Line - Island
4. Matt Nathanson - Gone
5. All Time Low - Vegas
6. Something Corporate - Woke Up In A Car
7. The Summer Obsession - Never Coming Back
8. Cartel - The Minstrel's Prayer/Q/A
9. Rise Against - Swing Life Away
10. Timmy Curran - Blue Eyes
11. The Ataris - Summer '79
12. Blackpool Lights - Empty Tank
13. Jack's Mannequin - I'm Ready
14. Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved
15. The Thrills - Midnight Choir
16. Joe Strumer & The Mescaleros - Johnny Appleseed
17. Socratic - Constant Apology

I've been listening to Matt Nathanson and Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros like its nobody's business. Good music.

No comments: